Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

06-13-2021

India

3 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 1 of 4

Laptop is not working and i am facing this problem every month...This is disgusting

2021-06-13, 16:12 PM

Since past 8 months,every month i face problem in my laptop (Lenovo ideapad 330S).Every time i have to call customer care & waste my whole day into resetting & window reinstalling..They fix this issue temporarily, however again it arises.. sometimes screen is frozen or it shows "preparing automatic repair"....This time also the same problem is arising...tried repairing it but it also didn't work & tomorrow i have online exam..This is really frustrating..i will never purchase Lenovo products in future & ask everyone else also to not rely on these..

Mod edit:  Thread moved to proper Board.

IMG20210613202341.jpg IMG20210613202120.jpg
Options

3129 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

194 Signins

17934 Page Views

• Views: 17934
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Laptop is not working and i am facing this problem every month...This is disgusting

2021-06-14, 8:54 AM

Welcome to the Community Forums @Vidushi70 

Thanks for sharing a query. I would advise checking if the hard drive is still detected in the BIOS. If it's still detected, I might recommend reloading the BIOS to defaults.

If you have managed to boot into Windows, it would be good to run diagnostics to see any hardware failure causing the blue screen. Let us know about the scan results.

Regards.
Dex

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Options

3 Posts

06-13-2021

India

3 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 3 of 4

Re:Laptop is not working and i am facing this problem every month...This is disgusting

2021-06-20, 4:32 AM

I am facing the blue screen error on my screen(image is shown below),after reinstalling windows 5 days ago with updated version.chrome,adobe or any other app is not opening up even.The machine gets abruptly shut down & sometimes goes inyo boot manager.Yesterday,i called lenovo customer care,they asked me to restore the system,however this was interrupted in between & machine again restarted.I also talked to microsoft technical support for Windows,they said it wasn't problem with the Windows.It's hardware issue.Now lenovo team is not escalating my issue,instead they are just asking me to just reinstall the windows again(which i did,6times in last 4 months) & recently 5 days ago.It's frustrating to talk to them again & again explaining the same issue & they come up with no fixed solution.When i asked to send them technician,they denied that while my product is under warranty.They aren't even responding to any of my emails... It's the worst thing that i ever faced & worst service.I am going to file a complaint against it now. #service_scam

DO Not BUY LENOVO Products...Waste of money & worst service ever

IMG20210620092229.jpg IMG20210618220324.jpg
Options

3129 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

194 Signins

17934 Page Views

• Views: 17934
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-06-21, 16:00 PM

Hi @Vidushi70 

It appears that there may be reason on the machine encountering BSOD and that the repair issue maybe secondary to other things, I would suggest that you ran diagnostics to check any hardware related issue.

Regards.
Dex

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms