English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

09-17-2020

AF

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo 330s-15ARR Stuck in Reboot Sequence

2020-09-17, 16:07 PM

About a month ago I tried to factory reset my computer because it was running slow and as it was factory resetting I left it unplugged and it died as it was resetting. It loads until it shows the windows updating screen and restarts itself. The percentage of the update hasn’t changed. Safe mode isn’t booting up because it turns off before I can manually turn it off myself and boots back up automatically, even when the screen is closed. 

Options

442 Posts

05-14-2020

US

197 Signins

2285 Page Views

• Views: 2285
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Lenovo 330s-15ARR Stuck in Reboot Sequence

2020-09-21, 7:02 AM

Hello,

Try using the novo button and re-enter the System Repair blue screens.  Reactivate the System restore complete installation process again.

If this is not successful, on another machine download a Windows 10 installation image from Microsoft.com  Select the version for installation upon a different PC.  Use the USB creation software from the same download page to write a bootable repair USB.

Then with the problem system OFF, insert the repair USB, use the novo button and access boot order screens.  Select boot from USB and install Windows form the USB stick.  (Your product keys will automatically update during Windows update.  If it asks for a key code, simply pass that screen by.)  You won't be charged a new windows activation fee.

Sincerely,

Usedtoberich

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete