Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

7 Posts

06-26-2018

Italy

14 Signins

80 Page Views

• Views: 80
  • Message 1 of 3

Lenovo 720-15IKB crackle sound when navigate browser

2018-11-19, 17:10 PM

Have almost new Lenovo 720-15IKB with win 10 enterprise

Recently began to notice when im try to open the browser or doing some navigation in the browser, at playing in Spotify the sound begins to crackle and to lag just as horror, it is unimportant what browser to start(Edge, Chrome, Mozilla), the sound begins to lag or the audio player in my case Foobar2000 begins to blunt and crack that strains and upsets.

Tried to reinstall driver(audio conexant), but without success, at the beginning seems everything works well, but then after a while the crackle begins again at opening of the next tab in the browser, and I have them a little, 3-8 tabs can be. 16гGb ram, Samsung ssd, 8th Core i7 generation and this misunderstanding is frustrating of course.

Thx.

Options

619 Posts

08-02-2018

United States of America

302 Signins

2148 Page Views

• Views: 2148
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo 720-15IKB crackle sound when navigate browser

2018-11-20, 0:06 AM

Hi DenFis!

Welcome to the Community,

Does this only happen when using the Audio Player software along with multiple browsing tabs on your browser? When you just use the Audio Player along or just browsing without the player on the background, does the same happen?

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Options

7 Posts

06-26-2018

Italy

14 Signins

80 Page Views

• Views: 80
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo 720-15IKB crackle sound when navigate browser

2018-11-20, 8:28 AM

This happens sometimes just when i open the new tab in the browser(chrome), the Spotify player  is standalone version, not web version. This also happens when you start all other browsers with a single tab initially. I guess maybe I have the wrong drivers? In my case on my model of establishment for Conexant though everywhere in a network I see information about Realtek. 

I also noticed that these lags mainly occur when i working with the browser, tried to run a 3D Blender, turned on the render and no cracking and distortion, I think it is somehow connected with the browsers as a whole.

Maybe Avira antivirus can create some kind of interference with navigation in browser? I will try to remove and antivirus and see how it will be.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms