Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

05-01-2021

United States of America

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Flex-15IML F4 Mic Button Not Working

2021-05-01, 20:23 PM

Hello, I have just factory-reset my computer. When everything got redownloaded, it seems that my F1-12 hotkeys drivers didn't and now I am unable to mute/unmute my mic using the button. Is there a way to fix this? 

Thank you, Anthony P

Options

1190 Posts

05-14-2020

United States of America

498 Signins

6155 Page Views

• Views: 6155
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Lenovo Flex-15IML F4 Mic Button Not Working

2021-05-02, 3:31 AM

Hello,

Use the "Visit eSupport here" link at the top of this page.  Then select PC support > Laptop Support.   There should be a link to autodetect your machine model and serial number.  OR plot your model description in the drop down menus and on the last page type your serial number.  (The serial number is not something to reveal on this forum.  Features just for you are opened by the serial number.)

The page that raises will have lots of detailed information for your exact computer.  I bookmark my page.

Then find the driver update/download tool and auto search for the latest drivers. 

Also there see if a Lenovo Software Update program is available, and run that.  (it is not the same as Windows update.)

Let us know how it goes!

Usedtoberich

Options

4104 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

254 Signins

22868 Page Views

• Views: 22868
  • Message 3 of 4

2021-05-03, 12:35 PM

Hello Anthony P,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

To simply check if this could be a hardware failure on the unit, you can check the link here to troubleshoot the keyboard.

In addition to what other folks had mentioned, you may test the keyboard again using an external USB keyboard. Finally, if the on-screen keys work along with the external keyboard yet failed to operate in the CMD lines, it can be a hardware issue. A board replacement can be a solution for this.

I hope this helps.

Regards.
Dex_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Options

241 Posts

12-28-2020

China

124 Signins

1705 Page Views

• Views: 1705
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-05-10, 6:53 AM

Hi;

Please check if the lenovo utility is installed or not.

If it was installed, it would disappear on "start->settings->Apps->Apps & feature list".

Like my picture shows:

Then please tell me your result, thank you.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms