Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

04-08-2021

Australia

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 4

Lenovo IdeaLad C340s Bluetooth Suddenly stopped working.

2021-04-08, 4:24 AM

Hey All, I was using my laptop as normal when all of a sudden my Bluetooth mouse stopped responding and when trying to reconnect it nothing would happen. I restarted my PC and when I re tried I was told by windows that Bluetooth was not turned on, I ran the troubleshooter and Windows tells me that my Device does not have Bluetooth capabilities. I had a look in device manager and no drivers show up so don't suggest for me to look there.

Thanks. 

Options

1861 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

115 Signins

10725 Page Views

• Views: 10725
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Lenovo IdeaLad C340s Bluetooth Suddenly stopped working.

2021-04-08, 13:15 PM

Hello FinUph,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thank you for initiating a post here in the boards.

I may recommend performing troubleshooting steps to your machine first.

You can try to uninstall the Bluetooth drivers from the Device Managers first. On the View tab, click on View Hidden Devices to show even the hidden drivers. Once you have uninstalled the Bluetooth drivers, restart the machine. Upon restart, your unit should reinstall the drivers on its own.

Try to test your Bluetooth again.

Let us know for any improvements.

Regards.
Dex_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Options

2 Posts

04-08-2021

Australia

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 3 of 4

2021-04-08, 13:17 PM

Thanks For the Reply, Bluetooth doesn't show up in Device Manager as previously mentioned. Therefore I can not uninstall drivers.

Options

1861 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

115 Signins

10725 Page Views

• Views: 10725
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-04-08, 14:46 PM

Hi FinUph,

You may try this troubleshooting for missing Bluetooth drivers then.

Go to support site, enter your machine serial number to load up the correct drivers, go to Drivers and Software tab, click on Manual update, check for the Bluetooth drivers then download the recommended drivers.

Once the installation is complete, try to restart the machine. Then check for the drivers if Bluetooth drivers are active.

Regards.
Dex_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms