English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

07-02-2019

ZA

5 Signins

74 Page Views

• Views: 74
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Ideapad 100 screen died

2019-07-02, 18:58 PM

Please help. A while ago my screen just went black. I have tried to press the power button for 30 secs. I have tried the shift and F8 button suggestion. The light next to the camera above screen is white. 2 white lights in front of laptop is on. One is constantly on and the other is flickering. It is also making a slight beep sound. This is all happening while charging.

Once i take the charger out the lights goes off. If i press the power button they both go on and off again. 

Please help!!!

Options

222 Posts

08-02-2018

PH

155 Signins

855 Page Views

• Views: 855
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Ideapad 100 screen died

2019-07-23, 22:55 PM

Hi Jonessuzaan! thanks for posting in our community. Could you please power it off completely and then power it back on using the Novo Button just like the button you see on the photo. You supposed to see options when you press it while it's off. If you don't see anything after pressing it, it could be a hardware issue and we recommend to contact the service center. Click this link https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/SupportPhoneList filter it by your country. Thanks. 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete