English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

01-13-2021

IN

3 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3 Accidental Damage Protection

2021-01-13, 11:59 AM

I have a Ideapad Slim 3 laptop, Yesterday I accidently dropped it and Its broken from one end side panel (the screen is fine) its under warranty
Will this be covered in Accidental Damage Protection?

Will they repair it/replace it ?

And if I have accidental damage protection for 2/3 years, how many times can I claim accidental damage protection on my laptop.

Options

59 Posts

01-08-2021

PH

12 Signins

475 Page Views

• Views: 475
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3 Accidental Damage Protection

2021-01-13, 14:33 PM

Hi arub_,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

As long as the machine is entitled to an Accidental Damage Protection warranty, it will cover any kind of physical damage or accidental damage. You may check if the machine is entitled to Accidental Damage warranty on our site, enter your machine's serial number, and check on the warranty tab.

You may need to contact our technical support team to initiate a repair ticket for this incident. You will be provided with instructions on how the repair process will transpire.

Also, you may check for Frequently Asked Questions regarding International Warranty Service here or find a nearby service facility here

We hope this helps.

Regards.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms