English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

04-02-2019

US

3 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo ideapad 310-15ISK no longer charging

2019-04-02, 15:17 PM

After my laptop's(Ideapad 310-15ISK) battery ran out of charge I tried plugging it back in but no matter how much time passes battery won't charge. The small LED light doesn't react in any way either. Is there a way I can fix it without removing the battery? Beacause it's built in far too deep and I am not sure I'm capable of completely disassembling the laptop to reach it. 

Options

11777 Posts

11-30-2015

PH

7064 Signins

741234 Page Views

• Views: 741234
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo ideapad 310-15ISK no longer charging

2019-04-02, 21:57 PM

Hi Superbia,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

If the battery indicator led does the same while plugged in for 2-3 hours without powering it and still remains either off or blinking amber, then best to call in tech support for in-warranty service.

The hardware manual (page 22) does offer steps for checking operational charging and battery status. Removing the battery for battery drain can be the next step to try aside from sending it over for possible power/charging issue.

I hope this helps answer your query.

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete