Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

03-07-2017

Finland

2 Signins

14 Page Views

• Views: 14
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo idepad 500 problem with graphic

2017-03-07, 11:38 AM

My lenovo idepad 500 (win10) (about 1.5 years old) is sometimes hard to start up. It freezes at the moment when the lenovo logo shows up. I have also some problems with the graphics. Quite often the screen starts flashing, and when that stops the graphics are bad and everything is zoomed in. Has anyone had the same kind of problem and/or how to fix it?

Options

571 Posts

07-07-2014

Philippines

314 Signins

10362 Page Views

• Views: 10362
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo idepad 500 problem with graphic

2017-03-07, 17:52 PM

Hi MARCUS64,

Welcome to the Community, nice to have you here.

Lets first reset the BIOS settings. While the system is turned off, press the Novo Button, then select the BIOS setup. Once in the BIOS press FN + F9 and press enter to load BIOS defaults. Then press FN+F10 to save and exit. The system should restart and load windows. Once in windows please download the driver for the video card from support.lenovo.com

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms