Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

5 Posts

02-08-2021

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

3 Signins

15 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 5

Looking for the IdeaPad But Stuck in Its 2 Different Models

2021-06-08, 13:46 PM

Hello,

Looking to buy an Ideapad laptop. Unfortunately, stuck between 2 models. Can anyone help me out which one is good between Lenovo IdeaPad 5 and Lenovo IdeaPad 3. I know the IdeaPad 5 is bit expensive but I can go for it. Now I need suggestions on it so that I could choose the right laptop.

Answer
Options

9073 Posts

01-13-2008

United States of America

77876 Signins

2233065 Page Views

• Views: 2233065

Re:Looking for the IdeaPad But Stuck in Its 2 Different Models

2021-06-08, 15:37 PM

@ id655 wrote:

Thanks for the quick response. Can you please this "Lenovo PSREF" ??? Could not understand.

https://psref.lenovo.com/

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities: English Deutsch Español Português Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Polski Türkçe Moto English

Replies(4)
Options

2467 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

157 Signins

14231 Page Views

• Views: 14231
  • Message 2 of 5

2021-06-08, 14:08 PM

Hello id655,

Greetings.

Choosing a laptop between the two models can be tricky as you need to go for the specifications and which model would serve you better. First, I might advise trying to go for the model that would help you with the type of task you are going after.

Also, it would be good to check out and compare the features and specifications of these two models as well, I might advise checking on Lenovo PSREF as this site enumerates all the details related to each model.

Regards.
Dex

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Options

5 Posts

02-08-2021

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

3 Signins

15 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 15
  • Message 3 of 5

2021-06-08, 14:46 PM
Thanks for the quick response. Can you please this "Lenovo PSREF" ??? Could not understand.
Answer
Options

9073 Posts

01-13-2008

United States of America

77876 Signins

2233065 Page Views

• Views: 2233065
  • Message 4 of 5

2021-06-08, 15:37 PM

@ id655 wrote:

https://psref.lenovo.com/

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities: English Deutsch Español Português Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Polski Türkçe Moto English

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

2467 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

157 Signins

14231 Page Views

• Views: 14231
  • Message 5 of 5

2021-06-10, 2:31 AM

Helloid655,

Greetings.

What would be your main requirement for your computing needs.

As linked by Zoltan to psref (thanks Z for the link) you can use the SKU 81YQ-0015UK) in PSREF to get you the product specification sheet (psref) or general overview .

Example for model 81YQ here

SKU 81YQ0015UK is also known as MTM.

Just share us the SKU for your Ideapad 3 of your choice so we can help you in details.

Regards,

Dex

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)