Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

07-22-2021

India

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 3

My Lenovo Ideapad s145 i5 10th Gen 1TB HDD 8GB Ram, takes too much time to load (approx. 3 to 5 min)

2021-07-22, 16:30 PM

hi

My Lenovo Ideapad s145 i5 10th Gen 1TB HDD 8GB Ram, takes too much time to load (approx. 3 to 5 min), What to do ?? I bought it just 2 months ago. I am getting this problems from day 1. 

can anybody help me for this ? i am fade up with this.

Lenovo Please take note on this. 

Thanks 

Ketan Khaire

Options

4 Posts

07-19-2021

United States of America

6 Signins

88 Page Views

• Views: 88
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:My Lenovo Ideapad s145 i5 10th Gen 1TB HDD 8GB Ram, takes too much time to load (approx. 3 to 5 min)

2021-07-22, 16:45 PM

Hi!

Method 1: Turn off Windows 10 Automatic Update

Method 2: Disable Unnecessary Startup Programs

Method 3: Make a Defragment for Your Lenovo Computer

Method 4: Update Graphic Driver on Lenovo

https://www.isunshare.com/windows-10/solved-windows-10-startup-very-slow-after-update-on-lenovo.html

Options

3120 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

193 Signins

17879 Page Views

• Views: 17879
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:My Lenovo Ideapad s145 i5 10th Gen 1TB HDD 8GB Ram, takes too much time to load (approx. 3 to 5 min)

2021-07-22, 17:19 PM

Welcome to the Community Forums,

System services and programs configured to launch upon startup might be one of the causes.

In addition to suggested, you can try to check if there could be pending windows update running in the background waiting to be installed. Perhaps a different build version is on queue to be installed.

You can also check your Task Manager for programs that are enabled upon start up by going to the StartUp tab. Check other processes running as well.

It would be good to isolate the issue if it could be hardware or software related: best to run diagnostics scan to see any possible hardware related issues close to the slow performance.

Try to observe for the issue if it would be present if you boot it in safe mode

Perform a clean boot as well in addition to boot the machine a little quick.

Regards.
Dex

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms