Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

12-06-2020

Hungary

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

Pen is unreliable - Flex 5-14ARE05 Laptop (ideapad)

2020-12-06, 17:43 PM

I've been using a Flex 5-14ARE05  for a few month. I was very pleased with the device but after a few Windows update the pen has started to become pretty unreliable. At first I thought the battery is empty, but I've now tried two different replacement batteries and the problem persists.

When I say unreliable I mean the pen just suddenly switches off. The cursor on the screen stops being shown and the pen is no longer perceived by the laptop but after a few seconds or minutes it starts working again. There is no pattern in the behavior. 

I've updated all the related driver without any result.

Investigating in the case I've realized that there are many people facing the same issue but I could not find the solution.

I've already spend days with the problem.

Please help,

Atti

Options

16 Posts

10-07-2020

United States of America

11 Signins

155 Page Views

• Views: 155
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Pen is unreliable - Flex 5-14ARE05 Laptop (ideapad)

2021-01-21, 1:48 AM

Hi!You are not alone. I have the same issue since more than 6 months. No any solution or answer from Lenovo support at all. I am very disappointed with this Branch.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms