Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

05-30-2021

Indonesia

45 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 1 of 6

Problems After System Update

2021-09-09, 6:27 AM

I just did a reinstall. Then I did a system update via the support.lenovo.com page.

When I access the BIOS, I am faced with a warning:

Formset E1277EC4-E1AF-4223-8D45-C8730B882627. Failed to load storage: TCG2_PCR_BANK. Status: Not Found.

Then I looked for a solution but couldn't find it.

Effects that arise after updating the system, including TPM is not detected, Blue Screen often appears, AMD software always detects problems, and unstable laptop performance.

Please help, thank you.

Options

4707 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

296 Signins

26534 Page Views

• Views: 26534
  • Message 2 of 6

Re:Problems After System Update

2021-09-09, 12:50 PM

Welcome to the Community Forums @Haulul  

To see if this is on the right discussion boards, I would suggest that you tell what is your laptop name (ex. ideapad 330S-15IKB).

Also, please share your complete machine type model / MTM (ex. 81C70000RK) to help find details on the machine variant involved in this subject.

Check this knowledge base here as a guide for other way how to find your machine type model / MTM. Please refrain from including the machine serial number (S/N): https://support.lenovo.com/ph/en/videos/vid100751-how-to-locate-serial-number-and-machine-type-model-number-may-2020-update

Regards.
Dex

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Options

4 Posts

05-30-2021

Indonesia

45 Signins

35 Page Views

• Message 3 of 6

2021-09-10, 10:38 AM

320-15ABR Laptop (ideapad) - Type 80XS

Serial Number: ********

Please help me..

Edit notes: Removed SN for member's protection.

Machine Type Model:80XS00CLID -spidey101

Options

4707 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

296 Signins

26534 Page Views

• Message 4 of 6

2021-09-10, 20:26 PM

Hello,

I suggest that you try reloading the defaults of the BIOS first the save and exit.

Static Discharge
- Remove all cables attached to the device (power, hdmi, external mouse/keyboard, etc)
- Ensure device is switched off
- Hold down power button for 40 seconds
- Re-attach all cables
- Connect the AC adapter, then let the device charge for two minutes.

Power it up again through the power button, once light indicators flashed from the machine, rapidly tap on the F2 key multiple times until it boots directly on the BIOS menu.

Reload the BIOS to defaults
- Inside the BIOS Set Up, navigate to the Exit Menu.
- Select Load Setup Default - click Enter, select YES and click Enter.
- Select Exit and Save Changes then click Enter, select YES and click Enter.
- Laptop should boot back to Windows.

Then manually follow the steps as directed in the readme file.

Regards.
Dex

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

4 Posts

05-30-2021

Indonesia

45 Signins

35 Page Views

• Message 5 of 6

2021-09-11, 15:36 PM

Thanks for the help, but it still doesn't help...

Every time I turn on the laptop there is still a blue screen, after the laptop turns on the amd software detects a blue screen, which is the most annoying. The same warning still appears when accessing the bios.

And if I look, when I reset to default, it seems the settings are not like the initial settings when I opened the bios the first time.

If I'm not mistaken, the bios default setting was Legacy, now it's UEFI.

And one more thing that makes me wonder, when I select discard changes, the same warning message appears.

So this message

Formset E1277EC4-E1AF-4223-8D45-C8730B882627. Failed to load storage: TCG2_PCR_BANK. Status: Not Found.

appears when entering the BIOS and when clicking the discard changes button.

I think the problem is in the BIOS update. Because when I updated via web support.lenovo.com, there was an update in the BIOS.

However, I haven't found a way around this.

Options

4707 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

296 Signins

26534 Page Views

• Message 6 of 6

2021-09-14, 19:09 PM

Hi,

Did you install Windows set for UEFI GPT partition system which would be the recommended for Win10 64 bit and most likely be the set/performed defaults of the BIOS.

Check back with your installer if it may have been made for GPT installation instead of MBR and reinstall back all drivers manually from the support site. On the support page https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/​, type the machine serial number (S/N) on the search bar. Hit enter twice to search the details regarding that unit. Click on the Drivers and Software tab, head to the Manual Update tab. Under that tab a list of drivers will appear.

Under BIOS set under Exit Tab, should also be OS optimized for Windows 10 instead of Legacy.

Regards.
Dex

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)