Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

17 Posts

01-01-2020

India

19 Signins

168 Page Views

• Views: 168
  • Message 1 of 2

RAM Upgrade

2020-01-01, 10:05 AM

Hi,

Is it possible to Upgrade my RAM in my LENOVO IDEAPAD 330?

330-15IKB (Type 81DE) Laptop (ideapad)

Answer
Options

415 Posts

11-04-2019

Philippines

139 Signins

6826 Page Views

• Views: 6826

Re: RAM Upgrade

2020-01-01, 11:10 AM

Hi 

Welcome to Community Forums!

According to the ideapad 330-15IKB Platform Specifications as shown on the image below. The MAX tested Memory by Lenovo is 16GB.

Some of this model did not came with 4GB soldered on them so they can use a 16GB RAM stick.

On your case since you have 4GB soldered on the Motherboard, you can add upto 8GB for there is no available 12GB RAM in the market but that will not limit you from trying a 16GB RAM.

If you will be trying more than the Max tested RAM by Lenovo which is 16GB RAM in total then please check on the return policy of the item so if it will not work then atleast you can still return it without any problem.

You may also click on this link to visit a thread with same topic.

[oldimg]184897iBB80444904649F05[/oldimg]

Hope this help answer your query.

Regards​

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.​

Replies(1)
Answer
Options

415 Posts

11-04-2019

Philippines

139 Signins

6826 Page Views

• Views: 6826
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: RAM Upgrade

2020-01-01, 11:10 AM

Hi 

Welcome to Community Forums!

According to the ideapad 330-15IKB Platform Specifications as shown on the image below. The MAX tested Memory by Lenovo is 16GB.

Some of this model did not came with 4GB soldered on them so they can use a 16GB RAM stick.

On your case since you have 4GB soldered on the Motherboard, you can add upto 8GB for there is no available 12GB RAM in the market but that will not limit you from trying a 16GB RAM.

If you will be trying more than the Max tested RAM by Lenovo which is 16GB RAM in total then please check on the return policy of the item so if it will not work then atleast you can still return it without any problem.

You may also click on this link to visit a thread with same topic.

Hope this help answer your query.

Regards​

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.​

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms