English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

09-20-2020

US

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Screen replacement for Flex 5-1570 (Type 81CA)

2020-09-20, 8:53 AM

Hello,

My Flex5 1570 laptop has developed cracks on its screen. I would like to replace it with a new one. Where can I purchase the original Lenovo screen for this laptop?

Thank you.

Pavan Gupta

Options

442 Posts

05-14-2020

US

196 Signins

2285 Page Views

• Views: 2285
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Screen replacement for Flex 5-1570 (Type 81CA)

2020-09-24, 15:24 PM

Hello,

To find the exact Lenovo part number, place your mouse on the word "SUPPORT" at the top of this page.  Then on the following screen enter your system serial number in a search box.  This will raise the database page for your exact system.

On that page will be a button named "PARTS"  activate that and search for Lenovo part numbers for your screen.

The same page will have your System Hardware Manual for the detailed disassembly instructions to replace your screen.

To purchase your screen, the Lenovo Parts screen has drop downs.  You can also use recommend Lenovo parts store named "Encompass.com"  I have had some success finding third party suppliers by entering the Lenovo part numbers on a web search engine.  For third party parts sourcing, caveat emptor.  Learn what recourse is available to you, if after you click to purchase the part is not useful to you.

Sincerely,

Usedtoberich

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete