Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

7 Posts

11-23-2020

Switzerland

6 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 1 of 7

Serialnumber of LCD Touchdisplay - Ideapad 340

2020-12-04, 18:19 PM

Hello,

I can't find the serial number of the LCD touchscreen display (14") of a Lenovo Ideapd C340 - 14IML

Model Name: 81TK 

I only want to replace the LCD screen without frame. I couldn't find a serial for this part in my Lenovo account. 

Also support was somehow not able to answer/forward this to someone, so I'm trying here.

Thanks.

Options

9503 Posts

08-17-2015

Slovakia

26681 Signins

575383 Page Views

• Views: 575383
  • Message 2 of 7

Re:Serialnumber of LCD Touchdisplay - Ideapad 340

2020-12-04, 19:05 PM

Hello a2r,

based on the model number, its going to be one of these three part numbers:

I would advise to use parts-lookup and to insert the Serial Number of your machine. There you should then see the result under the section "As-built" after filtering by "LCD Assemblies".

Best regards,

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

EN : Welcome to the Community! Have you already participated in the forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

DE : Willkommen in der Community! Hatten Sie bereits an der Foren Umfrage teilgenommen? Wir benötigen die folgenden Informationen. Wir hören zu und lesen Ihre Kommentare gerne!

CZ/SK : Vítejte v Komunitě! Už jste se zúčastnili našeho průzkumu fóra? Potřebujeme následující informace. S radostí posloucháme a čteme vaše komentáře!
_
Communities: English Deutsch Español Portugues Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Moto English
_

Options

7 Posts

11-23-2020

Switzerland

6 Signins

30 Page Views

• Message 3 of 7

2020-12-06, 16:29 PM

Hello,

Thank you very much.

I tried to use the parts lookup but it never showed any LCD parts for the Laptop. It showed many other parts but never the screen parts. 

I now found the LCD parts but there are so many of them and many showing similar photos, meaning the full LCD screen. 

Could you point me towards the exact number or part name? It shows 3 different main LCD parts and in the first part it shows 28 different substitute parts, when I click the menu.

I could also share the serial of the notebook if thats no security issue.

Thanks.

Options

9503 Posts

08-17-2015

Slovakia

26681 Signins

575383 Page Views

• Message 4 of 7

2020-12-07, 11:25 AM

@ a2r wrote:

Could you point me towards the exact number or part name? It shows 3 different main LCD parts and in the first part it shows 28 different substitute parts, when I click the menu.

Are those 3 different main LCD parts the same that are shown under the screenshot I have provided in my previous message? You can send me the S/N of your device via private message, but please do not submit it here in a public discussion as the S/N is a private information.

Juraj

EN : Welcome to the Community! Have you already participated in the forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

DE : Willkommen in der Community! Hatten Sie bereits an der Foren Umfrage teilgenommen? Wir benötigen die folgenden Informationen. Wir hören zu und lesen Ihre Kommentare gerne!

CZ/SK : Vítejte v Komunitě! Už jste se zúčastnili našeho průzkumu fóra? Potřebujeme následující informace. S radostí posloucháme a čteme vaše komentáře!
_
Communities: English Deutsch Español Portugues Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Moto English
_

Options

7 Posts

11-23-2020

Switzerland

6 Signins

30 Page Views

• Message 5 of 7

2020-12-18, 10:01 AM

Any update?

Sent you the S/N.

Thanks

Options

7 Posts

11-23-2020

Switzerland

6 Signins

30 Page Views

• Message 6 of 7

2020-12-18, 10:03 AM
They show the same three parts but the dozens of subparts all with only the LCD screen as an image. All the hotline telephone numbers don't work.
Options

9503 Posts

08-17-2015

Slovakia

26681 Signins

575383 Page Views

• Message 7 of 7

2020-12-18, 14:50 PM

First of all, please apologize the delay of my answer. I have identified the part, that is currently built into your machine - it is the LCD Panel FRU 5D1OS39563. The other two which you were able to see are "compatible" ones, which can be used in your model if the original FRU is not available. The other ones, that you can see as substitutes can be used if none of these 3 options are available.

Alternatively, you can contact the service through the web-form or via the chat option, which should be listed on the support page after you have specified the S/N of your device under "Contact Us". I'm not sure which number you were trying to call, but there are no numbers to call for customers, there is only the "Request Call Back" option, which doesn't require you to call anywhere since you're going to be called back.

Juraj

_
_

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms