Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

07-21-2021

Italy

3 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 3

Spegnimento improvviso computer

2021-07-21, 21:24 PM

Posseggo un Lenovo n° di serie XXXXXXXX. Da un pò di tempo si spegne improvvisamente, senza nessun preavviso. A volte riparte e subito si spegne. Contattato diversi amici, ma non sono riuscito a risolvere il problema. Attualmente sto usando un vecchio computer. Spero che mi possiate dare qualche consiglio. RingraziandoVi invio cordiali saluti

Translation from Google

I have a Lenovo serial number XXXXXXXX. For some time it has suddenly turned off, without any warning. Sometimes it restarts and immediately turns off. Contacted several friends, but could not solve the problem. I am currently using an old computer. I hope you can give me some advice. Thanking you I send cordial greetings
Serial number removed per forum rules
Answer
Options

12326 Posts

01-02-2010

United States of America

40510 Signins

427459 Page Views

• Views: 427459

Re:Spegnimento improvviso computer

2021-07-22, 6:31 AM

You have an extra character in your serial.  I guessed that one letter was accidently doubled and the machine is a 15" ideapad 310.

That sounds like overheating.  Be sure to use the machine on a hard surface so you don't block air vents.  You may need to clean the fan or replace the thermal paste.

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.

Replies(2)
Answer
Options

12326 Posts

01-02-2010

United States of America

40510 Signins

427459 Page Views

• Views: 427459
  • Message 2 of 3

2021-07-22, 6:31 AM

You have an extra character in your serial.  I guessed that one letter was accidently doubled and the machine is a 15" ideapad 310.

That sounds like overheating.  Be sure to use the machine on a hard surface so you don't block air vents.  You may need to clean the fan or replace the thermal paste.

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

2 Posts

07-21-2021

Italy

3 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 3 of 3

2021-07-23, 11:11 AM
Yes, my lenovo is ideapad 310, sorry. I already made what you say. On december 2020 the first time the computer stopped. My friend also changed hard disk with an SSD. The machine had gone well until june, last month, then suddenly turned off again. However thanks about your answer. If you have others solutions, otherwise I must buy another. Thanks again Luciano
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms