Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

04-28-2021

United States of America

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Warranty info is wrong on my laptop

2021-04-28, 15:41 PM

I purchased this laptop on 4/21/2021 however when looking at the online warranty information showing for this laptop, it shows that the warranty began on January 19 and that I only have 8 months left. Please correct this. Thank you!

Options

2993 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

181 Signins

17153 Page Views

• Views: 17153
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Warranty info is wrong on my laptop

2021-04-28, 15:47 PM

Hello Teresa Harlow,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Good to have you here. Thank you for taking the time to initiate a new post.

With regards to the warranty adjustment that you need, I might suggest that it would be a good move to reach out to the technical/warranty team since they have the necessary tools and system to know your machine's information including the warranty coverage and warranty options through your your device serial number.

Godspeed.

Regards.
Dex_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms