Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

03-27-2021

Canada

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 4

Zoom Display

2021-03-27, 17:39 PM

My camera won't display my image on Zoom even though I have allowed all apps on my computer to access my camera?

Help please!

Options

1748 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

106 Signins

10115 Page Views

• Views: 10115
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Zoom Display

2021-03-29, 14:18 PM

Hello jfuchs514,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thank you for reaching out to these boards. I might suggest that you share unit model and the complete machine type model / MTM (ex. 81C70000RK) from the sticker as it would help us detail more about your machine variant.

Let us know as soon as convenient.

Regards.
Dex_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Options

1 Posts

04-10-2021

United States of America

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 3 of 4

2021-04-10, 14:17 PM

I have the same issue, but my camera will not work anywhere anymore.

I have an:

Flex 4-1580 Laptop (Lenovo) - Type 80VE

Options

1748 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

106 Signins

10115 Page Views

• Views: 10115
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-04-12, 16:59 PM

Hello Br@nd,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

If your camera is having an issue, a general troubleshooting for camera is provided for you. I hope you may go through these to isolate if this could be hardware issue.

1. Press F8 key to enable/disable the camera. Do this while the camera app is launched.
2. Check the camera settings in Lenovo Vantage application. Make sure that the camera privacy settings is turned off. Open Lenovo Vantage > Go to Device Settings > Look for Camera and toggle the switch to enable/disable camera privacy settings.

If issue persists, please continue below:

1. Uninstall the camera driver on Device Manager: To uninstall a driver, https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht502484  
2. Reinstall the camera driver. Download the driver from this link: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com  
3. Enter the serial number of your device.
4. On the left side, click on Drivers and Software.
5. Click Manual Update.
6. Look for Camera.
7. Click download and follow the installation prompt. Restart your computer and check the issue.

I hope this helps.

Regards.
Dex_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms