Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

04-21-2021

Lebanon

1 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 4

idea 330-15ich camera not working

2021-04-21, 19:01 PM

Hello,

My built-in camera stopped. The camera can't be found in device manager. In addition if I try to scan for new hardware devices nothing is found.

In addition, camera is nowhere to be found in Lenovo Vantage.

I also tryF8 and it shows me that the camera is being 'enabled' and 'disabled' but still the camera does not show

Device Manage screenshot:

Could this be a hardware issue? 

Please help.

Regards,

Options

2403 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

153 Signins

13906 Page Views

• Views: 13906
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:idea 330-15ich camera not working

2021-04-21, 20:13 PM

Hello Maro225,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

I would suggest trying to update your camera drivers on support page. Once on the support site, you need to enter your machine serial number to load up the correct drivers.

Go to Drivers and Software tab, click on Manual Update. Look for camera drivers and install it. Restart the machine once complete and then check for the camera.

Let us know.

Regards.
Dex_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Options

2 Posts

04-21-2021

Lebanon

1 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 3 of 4

2021-04-21, 23:41 PM

Hello Dex,

Thank you for your reply.

I tried as you suggested and downloaded and installed the driver. The driver installed normally and I rebooted the machine after the installation was done but im still having the same problem. No camera device is being detected in device manager.

Regards

Options

2403 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

153 Signins

13906 Page Views

• Views: 13906
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-04-22, 13:38 PM

Hi Maro225,

Thanks for trying out the troubleshooting. 

I might advise checking if connecting an external camera would enable you to capture an image. You may also try to check on online camera's if the camera would show up as enabled as well.

Try to run diagnostics with your machine lastly to see if the scan might identify any kind of failure to your machine. 

Let us know.

Regards.
Dex_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms