English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

09-26-2020

IN

3 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

issur regarding graphics driver

2020-09-26, 6:37 AM

i have issues regarding graphics driver because game is not working. the name of the game is valorant whenever i play for 5 mins an error pops up graphics driver crashed . i dont no how the problem is arising can anyone provide me a solution.

Options

452 Posts

05-14-2020

US

198 Signins

2335 Page Views

• Views: 2335
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:issur regarding graphics driver

2020-09-30, 14:00 PM

Hello,

Click on the word "SUPPORT" at the top of this page.  Enter your system serial number within a search box.  This will raise a screen with all of the information for your individual computer.  I bookmarked my page to make it easy to reach.

On that page will be a software to probe your machine and validate all of the drivers are correct and the latest.  Activate that, and even if it does not suggest, re-install your graphics drivers in addition to the other suggestions.

Also sometimes computers are shipped with two graphics units installed.  A gpu shared on the system board with the machine and a separate gpu card.  If this is yours, discover which card is crashing, then set the computer to only use the other one, and try again.

Good Luck,

Usedtoberich

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete