Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

03-27-2017

United States of America

5 Signins

69 Page Views

• Views: 69
  • Message 1 of 2

mouse will randomly jump to the right hand corner

2017-05-19, 2:30 AM

when using my computer the mouse will randomly jump to the right hand corner of the display. It will also open up windows unexpectedly like the control panel or notification panel. I notices when this is happening there are circles like little bubbles that show up on the right hand side of the display. This is very frustrating and has been happening for a long time. I have seen other people having this same problem but I really did not see a resolution. Please help me with this problem. If I need to bring the laptop in and I not have a problem with that. I submitted this request on 4/19/17, and I received the initial email that said they would contact me in another email which I never received. Looking at the status on your website is says this request has been "Completed - Awaiting closure". Since then I have sent other request and I still have gotten nothing.

Options

11868 Posts

01-02-2010

United States of America

40180 Signins

422829 Page Views

• Views: 422829
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: mouse will randomly jump to the right hand corner

2017-05-19, 3:21 AM

You don't say what model it is.  If it is a touchscreen, I would assume the digitizer (screen) is failing.

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)