Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

10995 Posts

08-17-2015

Slovakia

26851 Signins

587730 Page Views

• Views: 587730
  • Message 41 of 44

Re:when I use webcam ,the image is flickering

2021-06-23, 18:23 PM

Hi jsb22,

I'm sorry to hear that your machine just ran out of warranty. You can still send your machine to service and have it repaired for a fee, or you could try contacting a local service and inquire about an estimate for such a repair. If it really is the camera which is defective in your case, then it is definitely worth to invest into a repair to continue using the machine at its full potential.

Best regards,

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

EN : Welcome to the Community! Have you already participated in the forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

DE : Willkommen in der Community! Hatten Sie bereits an der Foren Umfrage teilgenommen? Wir benötigen die folgenden Informationen. Wir hören zu und lesen Ihre Kommentare gerne!

CZ/SK : Vítejte v Komunitě! Už jste se zúčastnili našeho průzkumu fóra? Potřebujeme následující informace. S radostí posloucháme a čteme vaše komentáře!
_
Communities: English Deutsch Español Portugues Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Moto English
_

Options

1 Posts

07-22-2021

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 5
  • Message 42 of 44

2021-07-22, 18:32 PM

Hi all,

My Lenovo ideapad S340 is somewhat older than 1 year.

The camera at first gave me trouble after 1 year than i installed it again with new drivers and it worked fine a couple of days.

Then i got the flickering with those annoying lines !!

So i guess my usual warranty is out of date.

What to do about it?

How very annoying is this ?!!

#

Anyone out there with ideas? 

Options

10995 Posts

08-17-2015

Slovakia

26851 Signins

587730 Page Views

• Views: 587730
  • Message 43 of 44

2021-08-04, 15:14 PM

Hi Daggie56,

sorry to hear that you are experiencing the symptom with flickering image from the camera. If you are sure that the flickering of the image isn't caused by software, then the only option would be to reach out to our service and having your machine examined and repaired.

You can narrow down the symptom to being caused by software or hardware by simply reinstalling the operating system of your machine using Lenovo DDRS. If the image of the camera is flickering right after installing a fresh operating system, without being connected to the internet to ensure that none of the drivers got updated automatically, then it is very likely a HW-issue and there would be no other way of getting this fixed other than reaching out to our service.

Best regards,

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

EN : Welcome to the Community! Have you already participated in the forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

DE : Willkommen in der Community! Hatten Sie bereits an der Foren Umfrage teilgenommen? Wir benötigen die folgenden Informationen. Wir hören zu und lesen Ihre Kommentare gerne!

CZ/SK : Vítejte v Komunitě! Už jste se zúčastnili našeho průzkumu fóra? Potřebujeme následující informace. S radostí posloucháme a čteme vaše komentáře!
_
Communities: English Deutsch Español Portugues Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Moto English
_

Options

2 Posts

08-14-2021

Guatemala

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 44 of 44

2021-08-14, 6:20 AM

Hi all!

Someone who has solved the problem of scratches when using the camera.

I appreciate your comments and / or suggestions.

For pandemic issues, I need the camera. Thanks for your support!!!

Greetings from Guatemala 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola a Todos!

Alguien que haya resuelto el problema de las rayas al utilizar la camara.

Agradezco sus comentarios y/o sugerencias.

Por temas de Pandemia, necesito la camara.  Gracias por su apoyo!!!

Saludos desde Guatemala

Admin Edit: Inserted EN translation.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms