08-02-2016 09:26 AM - last edited on 08-02-2016 09:51 AM by NateS
I have a Modell 80QQ Lenovo Ideapad purchased with Windows 10 preinstalled.
Initially there was an on screen indication when Number Lock, or Caps Lock was engaged; now I get no indication of these actions on screen. I do get two distinctive beeps indicating enable/disabled for the processes, however remembering that is frustrating.
So how do I enable the OSD for the Caps/Number Lock functions?
FYI I have tried this:
1. Right-click on desktop and choose "Display Settings"
2. Scroll to bottom and click on "Advanced Display Settings"
3. Scroll to bottom and click on "Display Adapter Properties"
4. Click on the tab "On Screen Display"
5. Make sure checkbox is checked "Enable on-screen display"
But there is no tab for OSD listedon the pop up window.
Moderator comment: Model added to subject for clarity.