09-09-2016 07:10 PM - last edited on 09-09-2016 09:11 PM by NateS
I juse recently purchased a lenovo ideapad 100s and my laptop won't turn on unless i have it plugged it into the charger. But the second i unplug it the laptop dies becuase the battery is always it 0% even if i have it charging for hours .
Moderator comment: Model added to subject for clarity.
09-16-2016 12:24 AM
Hi there, Yesenia -
Thank you for writing in to the Lenovo Forum - happy to have you here today.
Try the below steps:
1) Completely shut down the machine.
2) Remove the Battery.
3) Remove the Charger / AC Adaptor.
4) Press and Hold on the Power Button for 20 continues Seconds.
5) Connect the Charger / AC Adaptor.
6) Press and Hold on the Power Button for 10 continues Seconds.
Update us how it goes.
Tap that kudos button if I helped
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!