Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
surbhijain93
Paper Tape
Views: 73
Message 1 of 2

2 finger touch not working in IdeaPad 500

Hi,

I just got my IdeaPad 500's touchpad(Windows 10) repaired from a Lenovo Service Center and now neither 2-finger nor 3-finger scrolling is working. 

When I go to Synaptics settings the scrollig menu is all grayed out. I have tried updating the driver/ installing new ones. Nothing is working. Please help.fingertouch.png

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 33
Message 2 of 2

Re: 2 finger touch not working in IdeaPad 500

Hi surbhijain93!

Welcome to the Community,

Open Device Manager (Press Windows Key+X) and expand Mice and Other Pointing Devices. Right click on the Synaptics Driver and select uninstall. If prompted, check the box for Delete Driver Software for this Device and select OK. Restart the laptop, and install the driver from the link below,

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/ (Enter Serial Number>Drivers and Software>Expand Mouse, Pen, Keyboard tab>Install Touchpad Driver)

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors