Did you mean: 
MU11
Paper Tape
Views: 121
Message 1 of 3

320-15IKB - Deleted bios

Hello

I am using Lenovo Laptop (ideapad) 320-15IKB

when the BIOS was being upgraded. The device was turned off and the system was deleted. I was about to reinstall or recover the BIOS, but unfortunately the BIOS driver did not work for my laptop.

Some of my friends told me this BIOS file seems to be incomplete. I did not find anything on any reputable site I knew. All the content did not match with my BIOS file . In the extract bios file there is no file with extensions of (.ROM) or (.FD) or something else. even there is no folder with name of (DOC) or (DOC FLASH)   I did any of the methods I knew but did not work with the BIOS file. In any way or through any software I wanted to turn BIOS into autorun or bootable did not work.it really seems incomplete.but i don't know i'm not sure.

Please help me please.

Capture.PNG

Thanks

Mod's Edit: System model added to the front of Subject line to improve visibility / clarity.

Highlighted
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 87
Message 2 of 3

Re: 320-15IKB - Deleted bios

Hi Mu11!

Welcome to the community forums,

The official Ideapad 320-15IKB BIOS file from https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/sk/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/300-series/320-15ikb/downloads/ds12... is encrypted that's why you're only seeing those files when you extract it. You will need to use a setup unpacker then use winrar or 7zip to view the files.

Please see the image below on what it looks like when unpacked & unzipped.

Regards,

Admin note; link shortener converted to full link

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebppl and Twitter!

MU11
Paper Tape
Views: 55
Message 3 of 3

Re: 320-15IKB - Deleted bios

thank you so much
wish you luck.
Top Kudoed Authors