Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kingkomand2o
What's DOS?
Views: 156
Message 1 of 6

320-15IKB (Type 81BG, 81BT) Laptop (ideapad) keyboard not working

i just reset my windoows 10 and i searched for driver but i couldn't found a driver for keyboard  and i can't use it right now  - the keyboard works fine in bios i think a driver can fix the problem  - any help ?

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 143
Message 2 of 6

Re: 320-15IKB (Type 81BG, 81BT) Laptop (ideapad) keyboard not working

Hi kingkomand2o! Thank you for reaching the Lenovo forum! Please try the steps below: 

1. Power off the laptop.

2. Access the BIOS page, see the steps here https://lnv.gy/2vUKpc2 on how to access it. 

3. Inside the BIOS page, press the Fn+F9 keys or the F9 key to load optimal defaults and choose yes. 

4. Still in the BIOS page, press the Fn+F10 keys or the F10 key to exit saving changes and choose yes. The laptop will reboot automatically and check the keyboard again. Let us know how it goes. 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebppl and Twitter!

kingkomand2o
What's DOS?
Views: 137
Message 3 of 6

Default boot device missing or boot failed
Insert recovery media and hit any key
Then select 'boot manager' to choose a new boot device or to boot recovery media

After that one choice appears and it says : EFI PXE Network (54-E1-AD-C1-F7-32)
When I choose it the laptop reatarts several times and the same thing happens again "boot failed"
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 128
Message 4 of 6

Please go back to the BIOS page https://lnv.gy/2vX3Q3T on the laptop. Once the BIOS page is up, kindly verify if the hard disk drive is still detected or not under the Information Tab. 

In addition, how did you install the Windows 10 OS on the laptop? Did you download a Windows 10 ISO and saved it to a USB drive? If not, please try creating another Windows 10 ISO file and save it to a USB drive. Please check out this article https://lnv.gy/2vZaEOn on how to properly install a Windows 10 OS. 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

kingkomand2o
What's DOS?
Views: 119
Message 5 of 6

i fixed  the start up problem  but the keyboard still not working , do you mean that i can't fix the keyboard problem in this windows ?

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 117
Message 6 of 6

It would be best to bring the laptop to the nearest Lenovo service provider https://lnv.gy/2L98CA3 (filter by country) and check for a complete diagnosis on the keyboard of the laptop. We hope everything will turn out smoothly. 

Regards! 

Top Kudoed Authors