Did you mean: 
Highlighted
HeraldyD
Paper Tape
Views: 375
Message 1 of 4

330s-15ARR Realtek Audio Driver Cause Slow Shutdown

Hi,

recently i bought an ideapad 330s-15ARR with ryzen 5 cpu, and put samsung nvme on it.

boot times is normal just only took about 5 second to boot up, but if i want to restart or shutdown it takes so long for about a minute.

so after searching for my problem, i got the same problem with this https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-1xx-3xx-5xx-7xx/Lenovo-530s-14arr-Shutting-down-the-comp...

and this is because of realtek audio driver, then i've tried uninstall the driver (6.0.1.8538),then it reboot and shutdown normally.

so what version for my 330s to download without this bug? in that another thread mentioned earlier version of driver working without this bug. but i think it is for ideapad 530s.

thank you.

Guru
Views: 339
Message 2 of 4

Re: 330s-15ARR Realtek Audio Driver Cause Slow Shutdown

Go to device manager, go into your realtek audio driver, then click update driver in the "driver" tab. Click on "browse my computer", then "let me pick", and choose whichever one in the list you want. You can try experimenting with different drivers to see which ones cause the issue. Also, whichever audio driver said to work in the 530s might also work for the 330s, so you can install those and give them a try if you want, you can always go back to a previous driver if something happens.
HeraldyD
Paper Tape
Views: 314
Message 3 of 4

let me pick menu not show me other/earlier version. finally i downloaded realtek driver with version 6.0.1.8652 and now my laptop can reboot/shutdown flawlessly.

and then i hope in 330s-15arr support page will be updated for newest drivers.

btw thank you for reply

Guru
Views: 304
Message 4 of 4

No problem, glad you got it fixed!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors