Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IHateMyLaptop
Fanfold Paper
Views: 757
Message 1 of 5

510-15ISK Laptop (ideapad) bluescreens

Installed all drivers on the drivers-page on lenovo.com.

See atatchment for list of bluescreens.

Trackpad often goes nuts. A few months ago the newest trackpad driver from lenovo gave me bluescreen the moment it was tuched, but the one windows found kind of worked.

Lenovo Technology Partner
Views: 669
Message 2 of 5

Re: 510-15ISK Laptop (ideapad) bluescreens

Hi IHateMyLaptop,

How long have you been getting these BSOD's. Have you already called Lenovo Warranty Support for this. Now from the Bug Check Code your system seems to have a bad Hard drive  or Memory Modules. I would recommend doing a hardware scan with Lenovo Solution Center or Lenovo Companion. I would also recommend backing up your files. If you get any error code from the test please get in touch with Lenovo to check out your support options. 

Hope this helps. 

Cheers, 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
IHateMyLaptop
Fanfold Paper
Views: 640
Message 3 of 5

Yes, I called support, before and after I reinstalled windows, he said it was a software problem and all they would do was to reinstall windows again so I never sent it in for repairs.

I've run Lenovo Solution Center's scan and windows memory-scan many times.

It started some days after I bought it last august. It began immediately after installing the new BIOS(the guy at Lenovo support said it was the correct BIOS), possibly a coincidence.

I keep all my important files on dropbox and github.

Lenovo Technology Partner
Views: 634
Message 4 of 5

Hi, 

I would recommend then that you send in the unit for repair, most of the error codes you have are memory related, and would require further testing. Please contact Lenovo Warranty Support. 

Cheers, 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
IHateMyLaptop
Fanfold Paper
Views: 575
Message 5 of 5

Thank you for replaying.

If someone with the same problem finds this thread, this is how it ended:

The lenovo driver page had a lot of new drivers from 23. January, I installed all and the problem became MUCH worse. Only a few(<5) minutes between bluescreens with different error codes.

I used lenovos restore function to restore to the original image. It worked well enough to install all the updates, but when the newest updates were installed the problem was back, maybe even worse.

I used the windows function to reinstall windows, but the installation ended with a reboot loop at 64% done.

I then used Microsoft's clean install tool to create a bootable USB-stick on a different PC to format the main partition and install Windows 10 without any Lenovo awfulness, only the drivers Windows finds. 100% problem free since...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors