Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akil27
What's DOS?
Views: 862
Message 1 of 4

700-15ISK Laptop dolby is missing!!

hi i have sent my computer to waranty service 1 week ago. now, it came and everythign was good but when iopen the computer i saw that they have reloaeded the win10 to my computer but dolby advanced audio and intel rapid storage(IRS) sofwares were missing.

i do not care the IRS but dolby was so important to me. so i have been looking for solution so that i can get dolby driver back to my laptop for 1 week but i could not find it in the drivers sections under my computer model in the support site. can you guys help? where can i find it and downlaod back? thanks! 

CyberSimian
Bit Torrent
Views: 833
Message 2 of 4

Re: 700-15ISK Laptop dolby is missing!!

@akil27 wrote:

When I open the computer i saw that they have reloaded the win10 to my computer but dolby advanced audio and intel rapid storage(IRS) sofwares were missing.

When you first purchased your 700-15ISK, did you use the Windows procedure to create the "Windows Recovery Drive" on a USB memory stick?  This contains the Lenovo Windows 10 install image, and if you re-install Windows from that memory stick you will find that it includes the Dolby software.

If you did not create the "Windows Recovery Drive", you may be out of luck, as I am not aware of any source for the Dolby software.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

przemek1234pl
802.11n
Views: 824
Message 3 of 4

Dolby Audio is part of Lenovo audio driver.

Please download driver from here: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/pl/pl/products/LAPTOPS-AND-NETBOOKS/700-SERIES/700-15ISK/downloads/DS11...

Then uninstall completely current audio driver from Device manager, click the button to search for new devices and quickly install the driver from this website.

akil27
What's DOS?
Views: 797
Message 4 of 4

thats worked fine work me!! thank you so much!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors