Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brooke13
Blue Screen Again
Views: 158
Message 1 of 3

720S-151 - Suddenly grey circles appear and out of control mouse

Everyday a few minutes in to an hour into using my 720s-151

I start getting grey kind of flashing grey circles usually for and then the computer is basically frozen I can't control where the mouse goes and I have to restart it every time. It failed 3 Touchscreen tests on the Lenovo Diagnosis program.

It also goes into a place where you cannot control the mouse so you cannot close a program or change anything without completely restarting the computer sometimes if you push the control button at the same time the mouse will work 40% better. Very odd things that I've never seen on a PC.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 131
Message 2 of 3

Re: 720S-151 - Suddenly grey circles appear and out of control mouse

Hi Brooke!

Welcome to the community forums,

Please try to perform a power drain by removing all connected devices (ac adapter, USB flash drive, etc.), shut it down and hold down the power button for 60 seconds. Turn it back on after 1 minute.

Download the Lenovo Vantage if it's not yet installed and run all driver updates and BIOS if available.

You can get the Vantage app here

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Brooke13
Blue Screen Again
Views: 125
Message 3 of 3

Re: 720S-151 - Suddenly grey circles appear and out of control mouse

Drain the power to zero? Or the power drain is just total discount, hold power for 1 min, BIOS. 

Restart then Vantage  

Now I don't even have a mouse. 

A 3rd party driver program is probably a waste of time right? 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors