Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oskarIT
Punch Card
Views: 176
Message 11 of 12

Re: Adding HDD to Ideapad Flex 15

I’m glad with your post Bill because I thought the hard time I have finding my way around on Lenovo online was due to my limited experience.

Like all the Dell’s I have I bought them straight from Dell and when I decided to try a Lenovo I went to Lenovo on line but it was confusing and so I went to MS Store. Even when I register my Flex with Lenovo I had a problem because I am from Canada but there was no place on the registration page to enter my alphanumeric postal code so I put a USA numeric code to get done with it.

Besides the above mentioned bad experience I must admit the Flex 5-1570 I have it’s an amazing solid Laptop and very happy with it so far. I’m also very happy to have Spidey101 answering my questions, he is always right on

oskarIT
Punch Card
Views: 97
Message 12 of 12

Re: Adding HDD to Ideapad Flex 15

The training video link it’s an excellent tool Bill, thanks

There is a link on that video to download the video in .Zip or ISO formats so I choose the .Zip and extracted the files to a directory but there is no a single executable to start the video, just a data and player directories each with subdirectories. In some sub directories there are 2 video exec files but these are only for just a small video. I do have the SWF player installed in my laptop but have to click each link to see a portion of the total video. Perhaps there is a way to configure the .Zip download to be able to see all chapters in a logical way?

I could download the ISO and burn it to a DVD but I wonder if the results will be the same

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors