cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vbivona
Serial Port
Views: 910
Message 1 of 2

Anyone have a Flex 2 15" with 1080p anti-glare screen?

Right now I have a lenovo twist with a glossy display and my only reference for compairson. The only flex 2 15" model I see with a 1080p display has an anti-glare screen.

In general, the flex models seem less expensive than a yoga for example and the yoga has a 13.3" screen. So...I have two questions for someone who owns (or has seen) the flex 2 15" display. I'm wondering:

1. Does flex 2 15" model still have an IPS panel with good viewing angles?

2. Does the anti-glare screen significantly reduce clarity, contrast and vibrancy when compared to the glossy displays? My twist glossy panel is very crisp, clear and bright.

I'm asking mainly because I will also use the flex to watch videos and I would like the colors and clarity to be somewhat good. I'm sure the anit-glare screen is fine for Microsoft Office (and other business software). I don't do any graphics work, just looking at pictures and videos. I'd rather not watch videos on a dull looking display.

Thanks very much,

Vincent

vbivona
Serial Port
Views: 876
Message 2 of 2

Re: Anyone have a Flex 2 15" with 1080p anti-glare screen?

I tried to delete this but I don't see how.

I don't need this question answered anymore because I found a flex model at office depot. I ordered it this morning because they give me 14 days to return it if I don't like it and they don't charge a restocking fee. It's very good that Lenovo doesn't have the same return policy. I'd probably order a number of things I don't really need, fall in love with them and wind up spending way too much money on things I don't need.

It's also a bit cheaper -- $600 for:

Flex 2 15.6" 1080p display

4th Gen i5

6 GB Ram

1TB Hard disk

DVD optical drive

Seems inexpensive (if it's truly good quality). Very curious to see what you get for $600. (My lenovo twist cost $992 and it only has a 12.5" display). So...I'm not expecting much. I'm just looking for a backup laptop in case of an emergency. My desktop monitor and some hard disks are getting old. I'd like to be able to do something breaks.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors