09-11-2015 09:13 PM
Over the last 3 weeks my Flex 3 has slept for 2 of them. It goes into a sleep mode and won't wake up. I am running Win 10 and have even turned off sleep mode. Did that after the first week of watching the power light blink til the battery died. It is hard to run a buisness when you can't put get to you accountng software to do billing. Does anybody have any answers. This thing is only a few months old. And overall so far its only about a 4 out of 10. Help Help Help. Find a fix Please.
10-12-2015 04:44 PM
10-12-2015 06:58 PM
10-26-2015 04:49 PM
Just try to use the THINKVANAGE, thought it would find the update. It told me I had a Win 10 Bios update. Ran that, and of course. It wouldn't even finish. As soon as it tried to run Bios Update it said there was a power problem.
Any help out there please, This POS is costing me money, I haven't been able to bill for 2 weeks and now I have missed making my Tax deposit for the state sales tax for the third time. That will lead to another fine from the State, Thanks for that Lenovo, 4 months now and no help.
12-21-2015 12:26 PM
The lack of response from Lenovo is disturbing.
I bought mine at Costco and did seem like the better choice they had.
This whole think feels like a failing hardware, not setting issues.
I am considering returning this laptop, but before I do, I'd like to check if somehow this issue was resolved for others.
12-21-2015 04:47 PM
12-23-2015 11:22 AM
My laptop is FLEX3 1580, but the below solution seems to have worked so far:
Basically, updated the display drivers.
01-27-2016 03:04 PM
To Get the correct Graphics Driver from Intel Support:
1. Right-click mouse on screen background and select Graphic Properties to bring up Intel HD Graphics Control Panel.
2. Click on Options and Support. Then on the left-hand panel click on Support.
3. Click on Download latest Intel Graphics Driver.
4. On the Welcome To Support page, Click on Download Drivers and Software.
5. Click on Automatically update your drivers. This will download Intel's Update Utility.
6. After downloading the Utility, run it to scan your PC and it will determine which drivers have new versions available. You then have the option of downloading the new drivers and installing them. Installing the new Graphics driver will solve the "Unable to wake from Sleep Problem."