09-08-2018 04:17 AM
Need help, i got notification to upgrade BIOS from my lenovo laptop but after upgrade my windows cannot start. The error is stop code INACCESIBLE BOOT DEVICE and after that my lenovo restart and stop at preparing automatic repair
Please, if you can tell me where is the problem, and how to fix this.
Solved! Go to Solution.
09-08-2018 04:51 AM
I'm succeed using this solution
1) I updated the BIOS and then it wouldn't boot but only the message "Attempting Repairs" that stayed forever.
2) I tried to to some changes in the BIOS, no effect.
3) Then I returned the settings to System Default in BIOS.
4) I used the niddle (with the laptop off) on the NON button (that was the name of this button?) to enter the System Recovery option.
5) From there I booted the Windows 10 into Safe mode (I pressed option 4 - Safe Mode). Sorry, I can't remeber the exact steps to get to Safe Mode, but it was easy and intuitive to navigate.
6) From Safe Mode I shut down Windows.
7) Once I turned on the laptop again, it all booted up nicely.
8) And I had a peace of mind again.
02-17-2019 09:57 AM - edited 02-17-2019 09:59 AM
I had exactly the same problem with my Lenovo Ideapad FLEX 5-1470 and the solution was the same. I appreciate your help gugunmima18 because I regained peace of mind.