Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cwswart
Paper Tape
Views: 1,205
Message 21 of 27

Re: Battery Not Charging on Flex 3

Lenovo's silence and inattention on this widespread issue is unacceptable! Come on!

Andrew23bo
What's DOS?
Views: 1,103
Message 22 of 27

Me too, same problem! The computer is "plugged in" but "not charging" and still stay at 15%! 

Really, it looks like that the obsolescence of the computer is programmed! Here in Europe, France and Belgium, apple and Epson have been processed for programming the obsolescence of their products...We should not look that far....

Also, the assistance service of Lenovo is bad, only a couple of service providers that are qualified for fixing Lenovo computer in my country and no one for the flex 3...I am really really disappointed by Lenovo.

gtony
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,085
Message 23 of 27

Obsolesence nothing.

Lenovo's lack of a response on this issue says that this is just a poor product. Look at all of the comments on here regarding this issue, and no (working) solution.

I especially like the BIOS, software and driver "solutions" Lenovo gives when these machines will not even power on!

C'mon Lenovo, we've been at this for over a year now with this model, and your customers are owed an explanation and  possibly product replacement.

SujitKumar
What's DOS?
Views: 657
Message 24 of 27

Actually I am also having the same problem with my lenovo flex3 1480.

Its a request that kindly share with us some solutions to these problem, we can't just randomly keep trying some stuffs

to repare the laptop.At least try at your store so that we dont loose trust on your company.

I know it doesn't matter if one or two customers stops buyin your stuffs but in long run it will hava a bad impact on your company.

cwswart
Paper Tape
Views: 625
Message 25 of 27

I don't know if this company cares, but I will never buy a Lenovo product again!

Duckens
What's DOS?
Views: 365
Message 26 of 27

Had one of thease come in the shop... long story short is that a resistor that feeds the vcc pin of the bq24780 was high. it should have 20v to the pin but was getting 3. replacing it seams to have fixed it. it should be a 10 ohm resistor. https://vinafix.com/threads/lenovo-yoga-500-not-charging.31664/ last post has picture

kshale
What's DOS?
Views: 304
Message 27 of 27

a new AC Adapter, a new USB-Battery cable, a new battery!  Lenovo Flex-3 1580 battery icon is saying "plugged in, charging" -- but it's been at 24% for two days!  Never goes up.  I've downloaded new drivers, installed all updates on my Windows 10 os, nothing works!  Seriously, a chip problem?  OMG.  Suckered by Lenovo.  Let's make the chip go bad after a couple years and everyone will have to buy a new PC.  Well, like others on this post, I will NEVER buy another Lenovo again and will tell all my friends that regularly ask my opinion to NEVER buy a Lenovo. 

I've checked every post out there, and there are MANY posts, about this battery issue.  My lenovo Flex-3 1580 is still a really nice laptop, have only had it for two years, but out of warranty now.   I won't EVER buy another Lenovo product!  I've been in a technology field for over 20 years and through troubleshooting you can figure issues out...but this is beyond the time I really want to waste on this product.  UGH.  

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors