Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Harsh_008
Fanfold Paper
Views: 72
Message 1 of 3

Bright white spot on display

i bough  ideapad 330 15ikb012bin just a month ago and now i am seeing vright white spot in the centre of the display

more visible with white background ita ita  geting brighter after hours of use 

its its annoying me cant able to focus on work please help me to resolve the issue 

;_;

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 51
Message 2 of 3

Re: Bright white spot on display

Hi Harsh_008! 

Welcome to the community forums!

Does your issue shows up even before the Windows login screen? If yes, this is a hardware issue and the laptop needs repair. Please contact your local Lenovo support for service. Click this link for the global Lenovo contact list: [https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/supportphonelist?CID=ww:lenovosocial:20x9m6]

If not, please send a photo by taking a picture of your laptop using your smartphone. 

Regards,

Matt_lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Harsh_008
Fanfold Paper
Views: 45
Message 3 of 3

Re: Bright white spot on display

its shows evrywhere i called lenovo tech suport and they said its a dot and not coverd in warrnty i dont know why they said this i am having eye pain because of this bright spot what should i do its more visible in white backgroung and apps like word and firefox and i cant focus on my work with this please help me to get a service or should i have to take my laptop to the service center   ;___:

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors