Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MatthiasV
Paper Tape
Views: 311
Message 1 of 2

Can't connect external monitor to Ideapad 320-15IKB with HDMI cable

Last week I bought the Lenovo Ideapad 320-15IKB. So far I am pretty satisfied, but I'm having trouble connecting it to my external monitor with a HDMI cable. I've tried multiple HDMI cables, tried the monitor with another laptop and it worked fine, I also bought a USB-C to HDMI converter and that's not working either. So I don't think it's a hardware problem.

In the picture I added you can cleary see the laptop detects my external monitor (LG IPS FULLHD) as the second screen, but on the monitor I get a "no signal message". I looked at all the topics similar to mine, but haven't found a solution yet. Anyone familiar with this problem? Thanks.

SonOfHerb
Blue Screen Again
Views: 266
Message 2 of 2

Re: Can't connect external monitor to Ideapad 320-15IKB with HDMI cable

Try pressing F10 and then select the display option (click on it) from the list presented at the right side of the screen. For example, to display ONLY on the attaced HDMI display/TV/etc click on the bottom option of "display 2 only" (or some wording like that). Experiment with the various options and see what suits you best and what works best for your equipment. Good Luck!
On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors