Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sdavidhicks
Paper Tape
Views: 1,203
Message 1 of 3

Can't connect to or discover Bluetooth device despite proper pairing steps Win 10 Ideapad 310 15ISK

Just purchased this laptop. My understanding is it's supposed to have full Bluetooth connectivity out of the box. I've tried everything, read all the instructions and knowledgebase, etc. Downloaded 2 different driver packages from my product page and searches, neither installs, saying 'not right for this device' or something like that. Tried to install Energy Management and Bluetooth drivers, no help. What's going on? I need a solution. I paid money for good Bluetooth headphones to pair with this laptop. Thank you.

sdavidhicks
Paper Tape
Views: 1,201
Message 2 of 3

Re: Can't connect to or discover Bluetooth device despite proper pairing steps Win 10 Ideapad 310 15

p.s., the Microsoft Bluetooth drivers are installed and I checked for updates, these are current

sdavidhicks
Paper Tape
Views: 1,185
Message 3 of 3

Re: Can't connect to or discover Bluetooth device despite proper pairing steps Win 10 Ideapad 310 15

I ran Windows Troubleshooting - Hardware. Windows said it found a problem and to reboot. After rebooting, the problem seems to be solved. Bluetooth device appeared after clicking Connect in Activity Center and pairing. Thank you.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors