Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nexuty
Paper Tape
Views: 2,097
Message 1 of 4

Cannot download audio driver ideapad 110-15ISK

The Conexant Audio Driver, version 8.66.29.63, released 1/22/2017 can't be downloaded. Here is the link to the driver: http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/Laptops-and-netbooks/100-series/110-15isk/80UD/downloads/DS...

When I click download, it just keeps loading in my downloads and never truly downloads. All other drivers can be downloaded successfully. This audio driver just stays at 0 and never completes. I have tried downloading on multiple computers and different networks but this is still the case. Can Lenovo please correct this issue? The driver needs to be properly put up so people can actually download it from Lenovo's website or put up the driver in an alternate mirror link in case the Lenovo website has issues. Thank you.

JDGillis
Bit Torrent
Views: 2,028
Message 2 of 4

Re: Cannot download audio driver ideapad 110-15ISK

I was able to successfully download it 4 times using the link you provided, so it may have just been a Internet or server glitch.     If you still are having issue, right click on the download link, and select "Save Link As" and it will allow you to save the cx1302af.exe file to another folder, or to the desktop.     

Good Luck,

nexuty
Paper Tape
Views: 2,001
Message 3 of 4

I have been able to download it now. Don't know what was going on yesterday.
lindsay100
What's DOS?
Views: 964
Message 4 of 4

I get a message that says " No device present to download to". I'm using the device-On it when trying to download.........

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors