Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cooksey55
What's DOS?
Views: 115
Message 1 of 2

Cant get wifi to work

Hi I have a lenovo ideapad 320. It's been working fine for a while but for some reason the wifi has stoped working.

If I go into the device manager the wifi adapter doesn't appear however the Bluetooth adapter does which is on the same card.

I've entered the bios to make sure the wireless is enabled which it is, I've updated the drivers, I've installed the power management, I've even replaced the wifi adapter. None of which have worked and now I'm all out of ideas and can't find any other solution that I haven't tried.

Thanks in advance for any help offered.

Highlighted
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 92
Message 2 of 2

Re: Cant get wifi to work

Hi Cooksey55,

Welcome to Lenovo forums,

Since this issue could be caused by several possibilities. This WIFI troubleshooting article may assist you. 

Check this link: [https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht077344?CID=ww:lenovosocial:20x9m6]

Hope the above information  helps.

Please feel free to post in Lenovo Community Forums if you have any further queries!

Regards,

Matt_lenovo

Moderator note: broken HTML and damaged link repaired.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors