Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tene268
What's DOS?
Views: 57
Message 1 of 2

Compatible Graphic Driver says it is not compatible after download

Hi, i decided to upgrade my graphic driver so i downloaded the recommended drivers on the Lenovo Website that are RECOMMENDED AND COMPATIBLE for my device (Lenovo Ideapad 330-151KB).  I downloaded the Intel VGA Driver and Nthe Nvidia  VGA Driver. However, after installment, i tried to switch to the Intel VGA driver I could not find it and it was  an option in my Disk Adaptors. Also, i tried to finish the the installment or the Nvidia VGA Driver but it told me that m device is not compatible when in the description it did. Please help.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 24
Message 2 of 2

Re: Compatible Graphic Driver says it is not compatible after download

Hi Tene268!

Thank you for using the community forums.

What is the current version of your graphics card driver? Could you try to run and install the updates using the Lenovo Vantage application and check if it will able to install the latest driver? If you don't have the app, you can install it from here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/lenovo-vantage/9wzdncrfj4mv.

Let us know how it goes.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors