Did you mean: 
michelleacc
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,082
Message 1 of 3

Conservation mode Ideapad 310-15ABR

Hello!

I have one question

If I keep my laptop connected to the A/C and turn the Conservation Mode on (and get fully charged to the 60%) would the laptop be consuming energy from the battery or from the AC power?

I mean, I bought this laptop about 3 months ago (IDEAPAD 310-15ABR) I used to have an HP with a removable battery and since I'm almost always sitted on a desk, I kept the laptop pluged and with no battery (I removed the battery), I wanted to do the same with this one but it doesn't have a removable battery.

What I would like to know is if I keep my Lenovo connected and with the coservation mode on, is it ok? would it affect the battery at some point? keeping it pluged when its fully charged means it is working with the AC power and not with the battery power?

Thank you! English is not my native language, sorry!

Lenovo Technology Partner
Views: 1,033
Message 2 of 3

Re: Conservation mode Ideapad 310-15ABR

Hi michelleacc,

Nice to have you back. 

Yes it would be quite OK. Conservation mode was designed to protect your battery, as for your second question, while the system is plugged in and at 60% charge the system will use the ac adapter as a power source. 

Cheers, 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
michelleacc
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 992
Message 3 of 3

Re: Conservation mode Ideapad 310-15ABR

Thank you!! Smiley Happy
Top Kudoed Authors