09-09-2016 12:12 PM - last edited on 09-09-2016 09:13 PM by NateS
I have a Lenovo Edge 15 which the keyboard to work in the BIOS and at the startup of windows them after that you can not type anything, even a USB keyboard does the same? any thoughts?
Moderator comment: Model added to subject for clarity.
09-15-2016 06:10 AM
Hi there, Martin -
Thank you for writing in to the Lenovo Forum - happy to have you here today.
Try the below steps:
1) Completely shut down the machine.
2) Remove the Battery.
3) Remove the Charger / AC Adaptor.
4) Press and Hold on the Power Button for 20 continues Seconds.
5) Connect the Charger / AC Adaptor.
6) Press and Hold on the Power Button for 10 continues Seconds.
Also, try updating the chipset drivers.
Update us how it goes.
Tap that kudos button if I helped
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!