09-21-2016 05:24 PM
I've only had my Edge 2 for about two month and now the keyboard doesn't work. I don't know if this provides a clue, but if I have the cursor in notepad and press the ctrl key, a time/date stamp appears. If I press the 4 or 5 key, the find window opens. Pressing the "Num Lock" acts like a tab, moving the cursor a number of spaces to the right. The function key "Fn" results in a tilde or accent mark in notepad.
Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks in advance.
09-23-2016 05:44 AM
Hi there, Best -
Thank you for writing in to the Lenovo Forum - happy to have you here today.
Did you check in safe mode?
Perform the below steps:
1) Completely shut down the machine.
2) Remove the Battery.
3) Remove the Charger / AC Adaptor.
4) Press and Hold on the Power Button for 20 continues Seconds.
5) Connect the Charger / AC Adaptor.
6) Press and Hold on the Power Button for 10 continues Seconds.
Also, does the external keyboard produce the same problem?
Update us how it goes.
Tap that kudos button if I helped
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution