Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manolomr
Fanfold Paper
Views: 554
Message 1 of 1

External graphics card for lenovo 310 15abr

Hi, recently I have acquired a Lenovo ideapad 310 15abr these are her specifications:

AMD A10-9600P

8 GB of RAM

1 TB of hard disk

AMD Radeon R5 M430 with 2 GB

The laptop is not bad, the integrated graphic has a good performance in 2d graphics, things gets wrong when it comes to 3d graphics, it is not too bad what happens is that for certain games and programs of generation of three-dimensional graphics not it serves me

My idea is to install an external graphic through a special port with an expresscard connection to the laptop.

My query starts here, where I can find out which graphs are best adapted to the operation of my lenovo, how to avoid incompatibilities, how exactly this type of port, if my integrated graphic is going to fight with the new one, I have never made something similar and I havent found much information, I hope you can help me

My intention is not to depend of an auxiliar monitor, that is, to use the laptop monitor

Thank u so much Smiley Happy

Here I leave the port , my lenovo have not an expresscard conector so i will buy an usb adapter https://www.amazon.es/XCSOURCE%C2%AE-Tarjeta-independiente-Expresscard-AC773/dp/B0725B6L99/ref=pd_sb...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors