Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
TR69
Paper Tape
Views: 3,735
Message 1 of 4

Factory Reset on ideapad 330-17IKB Stuck on stupid!

I have a Ideapad 330-17lkb and trying to reset to factory. After several attemps I am out of ideas! Each time up to  10 hours it and is stuck on 40%!!! PLEASE HELP!

Thanks in advance

Lea31
Paper Tape
Views: 3,717
Message 2 of 4

Re: Factory Reset on ideapad 330-17IKB Stuck on stupid!

I did a factory reset 2 times, stuck at 40%, had to wait overnight, then reset was done perfectly. After factory reset 2 times, 99% HD access all the time, I decided to make a full wipe. Don't try this, won't work.

TR69
Paper Tape
Views: 3,688
Message 3 of 4

Every time I reset it I get a message saying it couldn't remove all my data and personal files. Just in case the message is in error, how can I tell if it's been completely wiped? Thanks
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 3,677
Message 4 of 4

Hey there, TR69! 

Welcome to the Lenovo Community Forum! 

You can try using the Lenovo OneKey Recovery https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht077084?CID=ww:lenovosocial:20x9m6 tool to perform a complete factory reset. However, this process will erase all your files on the laptop, so please do a backup. If you wish to proceed with the factory reset, you can use the NOVO button https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht062552?CID=ww:lenovosocial:20x9m6 to access the recovery tool. 

Regards! 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors