English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

08-16-2017

US

3 Signins

56 Page Views

• Views: 56
  • Message 1 of 1

Few Questions about : 310-15ABR Laptop (ideapad)

2017-08-16, 7:55 AM

So before I go off and bother help and support, I just wanted to ask and see if this is the normal way my computer should be behaving.

1) battery: so the battery on this isn't great, i'm usually plugged in and on low power mode just to try to make it though a single college lecture. Even just on a good day 100% to 5% (powersaver) and usiing just word, will only last about 1 hour and 45 minutes. Also, when running anything high demanding and the battery is lower than 40% not plugged in, the computer will always restart and give a kernal error and no other information. Luckily it has not been getting worse, but realistically I can only get 40 minutes of life on high performance out of this thing.

2) hard drive: So not a big complaint but It says it has 1Tb hard drive space, but it only ever showed I had 891Gb on C: and 25gb on Lenovo D:

not that I mind that much but I did see another complaint who said he got a small compensation when that happened to him. not that this isn't a pricy laptop to begin with and I even feel bad complaining right now when the price was so great.

3) touch pad: I might be doing something wrong but these buttons on the bottom of the touch pad are just for show to me. Other than make a loud clicking noise they literally do nothing on terms of input. I just wanted to know if they are actually buttons for the touch pad? or if I'm just insane haha 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save