Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
d818651
What's DOS?
Views: 1,162
Message 1 of 1

Flex 2-14 Won't Charge - solved

In Google and this forum I has found similar problems, so I decided to describe the problem.
Spoken laptop data less than six months. First there was the problem that the charging will not start. I tried to use another socket - Charging started successfully. But soon he even stopped charging. And as always in the most important moment. Therefore, it was decided to dismantle notbuki, because I did not see any seals naa back of the laptop lid.
Connect the charger to a laptop when the back cover has been removed successfully started charging. It has pleased me.
Screw the back cover - Charging is not working again.
Disassemble the rear cover again - the charge started.
Then she disabled and removed the battery and cable from the motherboard to the charging socket. And I saw that there is a short circuit cable directly at the outlet of the power sockets on the iron laptop chassis. Convinced of the damage is only one wire in the cable i correctly insulate the cable and over againbrought together everything back.
For several months with charging everything is fine. No problem.
I am pleased to give to you a repair photos. And I will be grateful if I receive a new charging cable by regular mail.
P.S. At the risk of losing the warranty on the laptop I know. But in this case, a faulty laptop would be brought more losses than he was cost.
By profession I am electronics engineer, and I have all the tools and knowledge for such repairs.

Use flex laptop is very comfortable to use. The next notebook i buy at future IdeaPad. Thank You.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors